Page 1 of 2
Nejat Church is a Christian church fully dedicated to reaching people with the message of hope, help, healing, and salvation of Jesus Christ. Although our church’s ministries are to reach all people, we are focusing to reach Farsi-speaking people with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- Our God is One, but manifested in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The human is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world.
- Salvation is the gift of God for all human through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The New Birth is necessary and when experienced, produces eternal life.
- Baptism in water is a direct commandment of our Lord, and is for believers only.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a gift and is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues.
- Sanctification is necessary and is by living a life of holiness.
- Healing is the privilege of every member of the Church provided through Jesus’ death on the Cross.
- Jesus will return and “. . . The dead in Christ shall rise first: then the believers which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
- The one who physically dies in his sins without accepting Christ is eternally lost.